Can someone explain my test results? TSH 3.72 T3 1.22 T4 0.83 TPO ab >900 Should I be concerned?

Dr. Stuart Seigel
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Normal

thyroid function appears to be normal currently.
given that your thyroid antibody is positive, you are at a higher risk of eventually becoming hypothyroid. That doesn't mean you will definitely become hypothyroid though. monitor this every 6 months with your doctor.

In brief: Normal

Dr. Mary David
And be sure your doctor is aware of this should you become pregnant because the antibodies can cross the placenta
Pathology

In brief: Depends on units

"Concerned?" Absolutely -- enough to accept treatment for what I suspect is mild Hashimoto's with some hypothyroidism (low T3 (liothyronine) and T4, normal TSH) if this is micrograms per deciliter for the first two and U/L for the TSH.
Anti-TPO is an antibody directed against the thyroid. This stuff is very common and you'll need to accept treatment if you want to keep your health.

In brief: Depends on units

Various labs have various reference ranges. If the thyroid function tests are in the normal range, simply watch -- you have some chance of developing clinically significant autoimmune thyroiditis.
Dr. Steven Seres