My impacted wisdom tooth was removed. My jaw near the said tooth sometimes get lock, and sometimes back to normal again. Should I see a doctor?

TMJ problem. Sounds like your jaw joint disk is locked out of position. He the oral surgeon who removed the tooth. He/she may confirm the diagnosis and refer you to a TMJ specialist. You may need a procedure to unlock the joint.
See a dentists. See a dentist who has some training and experience treating patients with TMD\TMJoint dysfunction.
See OFP specialist. The Orofacial Pain specialists provide diagnosis and management of pain in the head, face and temporomandibular joints (TMJ). They have trained 2-3 additional years after completing dental school in. They are the experts in this field. Look for OFP specialist near you.