Tenderness in the back left side of my head with neck pain and headaches on left side with no injuries?

Headache. Back left sided headache. Tension headache would be most likely. The insertion of your fronto-occipital muscle is in that area and that can tighten and hurt. Could be neck problem referring to that area or a greater occipital neuralgia. That is a nerve that runs behind your ear that can get irritated.
Paracervical Strain? It sound like you may be suffering from a paracervical muscle strain. I recommend trying moist heat, gentle neck massage and ibuprofen or naproxen. I would also purchase a cervical pillow. These may also be a sign of tension headaches, often due to stress, so include relaxation techniques. Seek medical attention if your symptoms persist or worsen. Take Care!