Home pregnancy test which came out negative. But still a virgin, worried about being pregnant from fingering on clothes. Pregnant? Or no?

Virgin. if you had sperm go into your vagina then there is the possibility of pregnancy no matter how it got there. If no sperm got in there then there is no possibility. If you miss a period then check a pregnancy test. Activity like you describe often leads to further activities, you may want to consider birth control if you do not wish to be pregnant at this time.