I will be starting back on of Lexapro tomorrow w/ wellbutrin XL 150mg . Cymbalta (duloxetine) 60mg has not been helpful for past 4mo. i hope to get the results I ?

Dr. John Gaffney

In brief: Good combo

Sounds like you're really going through a rough time .
.. I really hope this combination works for you. It's one that prescribe quite often and have seen quite a bit of success with. Unfortunately there aren't any guarantees in medicine - best to have a continuous dialogue with your psychiatrist and psychologist for the best possible outcome. Hope you feel better soon!

In brief: Good combo

Dr. John Gaffney
Dr. John Gaffney
Dr. John Munshower

In brief: ?question

Your question was cut off, please re-ask any question, and maybe some one will be able to assist you.
Best of luck with the new medication though.

In brief: ?question

Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower