Dr just put me on Remeron. Is it good for sleep? Also on klonopin and seroquel (quetiapine). Is this ok?

Promotes sleep. Remeron (mirtazapine) often induces sedation and sleep. So do Klonopin (clonazepam) and Seroquel (quetiapine). Best to discuss with your prescriber what is the primary issue being treated: primary insomnia? depression? anxiety? sleep apnea? Also: is the plan to use these meds short-term or long-term? Those meds can be useful in a variety of clinical contexts but with side effect potential.