Multiple negative tests for all STDs, BV & Yeast in the past 3 months but I still have pale yellow discharge, why? 28yo, recently stopped the pill.

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

"Discolored" discharge is indeed annoying; that could be very emotionally subjective.
Since you've been tested to be (-) for all STDs and UTI, I would stop and ignore what you've seen as long as being comfortable and having no blood in discharge and urine. The odor and color of discharge may widely vary among people reflecting personal unique feature of sweat glands like those in the armpits.

In brief: Here are some ...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
It's nice of you to let HealthTap know the answer was very helpful; thank you for trustin HealthTap's doctors. If you wish to explore more on how to live a long happy live, welcome to http://formefirst.com/eBlogList.html. Best wish ...
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham