How to improve sight at the age of 61? how to control high blood pressure? How to be confident in sexual activities?

Ask one at a time. Not enough room to answer all questions at once: Blood pressure can be difficult to control depending on the cause. Taking medications as prescribed and keeping a log of your pressures at the same time of day for a few weeks will help your doctor know if the medication is working. Controlling weight, low-salt diet and exercise(even just walking) will also help.
Lots of questions! The best way to improve sight is to preserve it. See eye doctor to make sure you don't have cataracts, glaucoma or macular degeneration. Blood pressure may be controlled with weight loss, restriction of alcohol/sodium, exercise, but for many daily medication must be taken. The last one: like and accept yourself. Being optimistic and happy with your self and your life will carry over to bedroom!