My Dr. Said I had inflammation in my anus put me on cream. Was better now I saw blood on stool again. Nervous is colon cancer I am 41 no history of cc?

What tests? What tests have you had so far? If he/she did a rectal exam and saw for example hemorrhoids then that's probably why you had cream prescribed. However, if you have a family history of colon cancer, or the medication doesn't work it is then a good idea to pay a visit to a gastroenterologist for further evaluation. Follow up with your doctor as well as recommended.