Is there any vitamin I can take along side Depo provera (medroxyprogesterone) that will help with my moodiness and libido?

Dr. John Gaffney

In brief: Possible

I'd talk to your doctor before trying anything - as there might be an adjunctive treatment they can provide to help.
Or, perhaps evaluate if Depo injections are the best option for you. The only supplement that I've seen that has any actual data supporting it (for mood) is called SAMe (it's a very weak serotonin reuptake inhibitor). But def check with your doctor first. Good luck!

In brief: Possible

Dr. John Gaffney
Dr. John Gaffney
Dr. Jane Van Dis