Can pristiq (desvenlafaxine) cause temporal lobe seizures?

Pristiq (desvenlafaxine) There were some cases of pre-marketing seizures in clinical studies. Some people have developed seizures when discontinuing pristiq (desvenlafaxine). However, i haven't read any literature reporting temporal lobe seizures.
Not reported. Exceptionally high dose Pristiq (desvenlafaxine) could theoretically induce a generalized seizure but the routine daily dose would be highly unlikely to cause this, and there is no documented report of any experience of "temporal lobe seizures" related to pristiq (desvenlafaxine). Focal seizures of this sort are not caused by antidepressant medications.