My baby has a stuffy nose and coughing alot. What is the best way to ease his congestion?

Avoid irritants. Congestion is a normal response of the airway to inhaled dust, fumes, dry heat, pollen, etc. As well as infection. Airway mucous traps debris particles and works to remove them. Vaporizers help thin heavy mucous in some. Avoid cleaning products with heavy odors, perfumes, and smoke and change AC filters often. A particle filter for babys room may also help. Medications seldom help.
Illness in infant. Nasal congestion and coughing in an infant is usually associated with an upper respiratory infection. Although most are viral and cannot be cured, bacterial forms in this age group can be very dangerous. Nasal saline drops to the nose can help with congestion (too young for any medication) while you are preparing for your doctor visit.