Ok so I was like raising my eyebrows and then all the sudden I got what felt like a muscle cramp in my head. Is this normal? My muscle feel tight in my face also. Also got a headache.

Dr. Ravikumar Paluri

In brief: Normal

Sustained contraction of any muscle can cause cramps.
Some times low potassium in the blood can cause similar symptoms. Home remedies if it is due to low potassium is to have one to two servings of banana and or oranges. Contraction of forhead muscles can cause headaches occassionally.

In brief: Normal

Dr. Ravikumar Paluri
Dr. Ravikumar Paluri
Dr. Steven Saunders

In brief: Muscle spasm

Sounds like a muscle spasm and possible tension headache.
If recurs/continues see your doctor.

In brief: Muscle spasm

If recurs/continues see your doctor.
Dr. Steven Saunders
Dr. Steven Saunders
Dr. Kashif Abdullah

In brief: Yes this is normal

This is normal, you can sometimes cause very minor muscle sprains/pains.
I too have experienced minor muscle pains by jerking my head suddenly, with symptoms of slight headache there after. You should be ok, continue to the situation. The headache is likely a minor tension headache. You could take a Tylenol (acetaminophen) to help with the pain/headache.

In brief: Yes this is normal

Dr. Kashif Abdullah
Dr. Kashif Abdullah
Dr. Syed khizer Khaderi
Ophthalmology

In brief: Tensionha/migraine

based on symptoms, appears to be tension headache; however, may be part of a migraine, if noted to have aura, photophobia, phonophobia, worse with activity.
Would request some additional symptom info. Tx wise consider OTC pain relievers to treat initial sx.

In brief: Tensionha/migraine

Dr. Syed khizer Khaderi
Dr. Syed khizer Khaderi