Why does my fingers randomly loose hydration(water) and shrivel up like a rasin even though I haven't gotten them wet or worn any gloves.?

Dr. Hill Hastings
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Sympathetic tone
In part circulation and sweating of the hand is controlled & regulated by our sympathetic nerves.
We each carry different sympathetic tone tendencies. Coffee, cold, stress all can increase sympathetic tone diminishing blood flow in the hand. Certain conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome when chronic can lead to dryness of the hand skin.

In brief: Sympathetic tone
Dr. Hill Hastings
Dr. Hill Hastings
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Krinkles
The wrinkles on the finger, mysteriusly form in response to moisture and temperature changes or both.
It doesnt mean that they are less hydrated, its a response to temperature, humidity and your bodies own internal thermometer.

In brief: Krinkles
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint