Have had 3 back surgeries. With many problems with taking oral medice. Now I take neroutn and subzone 12/4. I'm wonder if a pain pump might help?

Pain. That is something you would need to speak with your physician and pain specialist with.
Possibly. It might be that this will improve your pain without having to take oral medicines. A spinal cord stimulator might be an option as well. In both cases, a "trial" is done to see if you would be a good candidate. Don't hesitate to discuss with a pain specialist.