I didn't get my Tdap vaccine yet and I am supposed to be induced very soon, should I get it before induction or immediately after delivery?

In brief: Sooner the better

Taken early enough, this can help you develop antibodies you share with baby and increase babies protection against germs in their most vulnerable early months.
After delivery, it just helps you not get the germs and give them to baby.

In brief: Sooner the better

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Before Delivery

It should be given before delivery.
It is recommended by CDC to be given to pregnant ladies between 27 and 36 weeks of gestation regardless of when they last had the shot The reason is for antibodies to pass on to the unborn so they are protected against Pertussis It may be too late in your case as it takes time for antibodies to develop.But get it still asap

In brief: Before Delivery

It should be given before delivery.
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Shontae Buffington