I had sex 2 weeks ago i got off my period 3 weeks ago my period is supposed tl come in 2 days how can i feel if im pregnant?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: 1st - miss period

If your period does not come.
Wait about a week and do a pregnancy test. Too early testing is not as accurate. If it is positive - you need to see a Dr for an exam and planning advice/decisions. If negative you can try again in a week or so. If you miss a 2nd month - see a doctor ASAP. Use protection ALWAYS if you don't want a baby or STD! It's important! Take care!

In brief: 1st - miss period

If your period does not come.
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. James Rochester

In brief: To early to tell

To early to "feel" pregnant yet.
If concerned, do home pregnancy test on first morning urine. If neg, repeat in 7-10 days. If both negative, unlikely you are pregnant. Be sure to use condoms to prevent STD and reduce chance of unwanted pregnancy. Consider talking to your doctor about birth control to prevent pregnancy if continue to be sexually active. Hope this helps. Best of luck. Be SAFE

In brief: To early to tell

To early to "feel" pregnant yet.
Dr. James Rochester
Dr. James Rochester
Dr. Adam Levy