I've keep getting headaches and neck ache?

Common. People with neck problems (i.e. Bulging discs) frequently also describe headaches. The headaches is thought to be do to increased muscular tension from the neck itself. Rarely does this require surgery and would consider pt as a first treatment.
Chicken n egg. Hard 2 tell from question which came first, the neck ache or the headache. Cervical pain can trigger and turn into muscle tension type headache / even trigger migraines . Severe headache with stiff neck and anusea and vomiting can signal something more serious is going on and shuld be seen emergently. See a neurologst and get a correct diagnosis - that will lead to right treat treatment.