I have scoliosis and also possible anemia. Is that a valid reason to stop intense exercises?

Dr. Alexandre De Moura
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: No
Exercise as long a you are not feeling worse.

In brief: No
Dr. Alexandre De Moura
Dr. Alexandre De Moura
Pathology
In brief: No
You and your physician do need to find the cause of your anemia, as it is more than just something that will make you feel poorly -- you may have serious, treatable disease.
Some degree of scoliosis is extremely common and even seriously crippled people can stay fit. I'm very glad you are interested in staying fit -- good luck.

In brief: No
Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Exercise /scoiliosis
Depends on the severity of the scoliosis.
Scoliosis under 30 degrees performs much like a straight spine what are the scolisis measurments?

In brief: Exercise /scoiliosis
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine