Can I take theraflu while breastfeeding?

Speak with your doc. If you have the flu you are contagious and infected. Breastfeeding when ill is difficult and should be discussed with your doctor. It is dangerous to expose an infant to the flu and you should speak with your doctor about appropriate prescription medication and using formula to protect your baby. Feel well soon and I hope your baby stays well.
Yes you can. Multi System Theraflu contains Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and phenylephrine. In regards to just breastfeeding these drugs are fine. But I would like to add that Phenylephrine can possibly decrease your production of milk. So nursing might be a little more difficult while on Theraflu.
Caution advised. There is inadequate information in the literature to assess risk. Safety unknown. Caution advised. Suggest not breastfeeding while on Tamiflu (oseltamivir).