I am 54y old. when lying down or leaning forward I have globus sensation and need to cough up. I use Nasonex, (mometasone) and medications for LPreflux didn't help?

Dr. Shaym Puppala

In brief: Perhaps see ENT/GI

If treatments for postnasal drip and gastroesophageal reflux did not help, it may be time to see either an otolaryngologist (ear-nose-throat physician) or a gastroenterologist to have a look with a fiberoptic camera and see what is going on.
Which you should see depends on your symptoms; a primary care physician or HealthTap Prime or Concierge physician should be able to guide you.

In brief: Perhaps see ENT/GI

Dr. Shaym Puppala
Dr. Shaym Puppala
Dr. Adam Smith