The skin om my face is very bad. Whatever I do, the zits and blackheads keep coming back. I tried soo many things I dont't know what to do anymore.?

Dr. Emil Shakov
Aesthetic Medicine
In brief: See the right doc
There are many treatments.
Your skin needs to be evaluated to determine if you need topical creams, peels, laser treatments, good skin care supplements. Try proactiv, it does work.

In brief: See the right doc
There are many treatments.
Dr. Emil Shakov
Dr. Emil Shakov
Pathology
In brief: Find cause
If you're a teenaged male, some acne is the norm. A dermatologist can almost always make even the worst acne disappear using big-gun medicines such as "accutane", and it's your choice.
Otherwise, a good general physician needs to help figure out why you have this degree of acne. We do not want to miss cushingism, polycystic ovaries, or a variety of other possibilities and just treat the pimple.

In brief: Find cause