New rec gums 2 lower teeth. H/o healthy teeth but always aggressive/hard when brushing. No bleed/other symp. Gingivitis, gum disease or from brushing?

All of the above. While periodontal or gum disease is the main cause of gum recession, aggressive tooth brushing can contribute. As I understand it, gingivitis is a milder form of gum disease, but the more severe periodontitis is a serious gum infection damaging the soft tissue & destroying the bone that supports your teeth. Receding gums are symptoms of both. Follow your dentist's guidelines for prevention.
Check it out. See your Dentist for an examination. If all else healthy, then it may be related to the anterior frenum at the midline of the lower lip which stretches to the gums. Look in the mirror and see if the gum tissue moves when you pull your lower lip out and down. Very common. See the Periodontist for a frenectomy (releasing of the muscle) and grafting if needed. Otherwise may be clenching or brushing.
See a periodontist. Periodontist are dentists with 3 additional years of specialty education who specializes in the treatment of periodontal disease. See a periodontist for evaluation, diagnosis and treatment options.