Just got borderline liver function test result, I'm normal weight don't drink, and looking online is freaking me out with hepititis, what could b?

Pathology

In brief: Get it worked up

Often something as simple as a mild allergy to ibuprofen can do this.
Your physician can figure out the cause. If your're free of hepatitis B and C, hemochromatosis, autoimmune hepatitis, and antitrypsin deficiency, you may have one of the genetic fatty liver syndromes. They're not that problematic. While you're waiting, hit the aerobic fitness circuit hard -- your liver will be grateful.

In brief: Get it worked up

Dr. Olakitan Akinjagunla
Watch what you eat as well. Drink plenty of water. Mostly this costs nothing and cut out the SUGAR. Limit fried foods. Load up on vegetables and remember an apple a day keeps the doctor away. You can even make this 2. Something amazing. Once you start to exercise no matter how little, you" start to enjoy it. All the best
Dr. Steven Seres