I've taken my last Depo-Provera provera (medroxyprogesterone) injection September 27, 2014. My partner & I are trying to conceive. Is it possible, will we have any luck?

Of course. Hello Ashley, The Depo-Provera lasts 90 days. So after the 1st of the year your body will start to cycle because the suppression is going away. No one can predict when the cycles/ ovulation etc. will become normal. Just be reassured that this is a reversible form of contraceptive and it has been proven reliable in it's contraceptive characteristics and it's reversibility.