March 2014 ECG is normal. im afraid i have cardiomegaly. i measured my apical pulse when lying left side think its >3cm in diameter. please help! ?

Dr. Jeffrey Webber
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Questions

Do you have shortness of breath when you walk? Do you have a hard time lying flat in bed at night? Any chest pains? Do you have hypertension? Cardiomegaly is more likely to be present if you have one or more of these symptoms.
Although your best guess estimation by physical exam may be correct, I wouldn't fret. To confirm, best to get a 2 view chest x-ray, or even better get cardiac ultrasound.

In brief: Questions

Dr. Jeffrey Webber
Dr. Jeffrey Webber
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology