My 6 years old daughter is complaining that her knees are aching when she is running?

Dr. Stuart Winkler
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Knee pain

knee pain in young children can have many sources.
If it persists especially if there is swelling or tenderness you should have it evaluated by her pediatrician.

In brief: Knee pain

Dr. Stuart Winkler
Dr. Stuart Winkler
Dr. Philip Meadow
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: See a physician

Don't know enough detail.
Pain without swelling as well as symmetry suggests benign process.I see children with knee pain and most commonly there is a pattellofemoral malalignment,hyper flexibility plays a role.

In brief: See a physician

Don't know enough detail.
Dr. Philip Meadow
Dr. Philip Meadow
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: See pediatrician

This symptom should not be ignored.
It may signify an arthritic condition or a problem with the circulation and stability of the growth plates of the bones of the knee . A pediatrician should be consulted soon.

In brief: See pediatrician

This symptom should not be ignored.
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine