Have slight nausea hurt in left stomach. I feel full...after only 3-4 bites of food. Could it be diverticulosis. On colace. I had BM. Stopped Carafate (sucralfate)?

Abdominal pain. Pain in the left upper abdomen associated with nausea and a feeling of getting full quickly (which we term early satiety) is probably not due to diverticulosis. It more likely would be due to a problem in the upper digestive tract such as the stomach or esophagus. Initially I would try OTC ranitidine or omeprazole for 1 to 2 weeks. If no relief, see your doctor. Good luck.