Yes I always have unprotected sex and have been feeling sleepy lately get period and pregnancy test - but look pregnant an get bad pains? Very moody

Need counseling! It is very important that you get counseling to understand why you are engaged in behavior that is not good for you. May be you look pregnant because you are overeating. If you do not have access to a psychotherapist, talk to your clergy, an older female relative you feel comfortable with. Continuing on this path can only lead to trouble. Please do seek help for addressing your behavior.