I tested positive for d dimer blood test but my tc showed nothing so I got sent home from ER now I'm running a high fever with intense back pain?

D-dimer. Is a rather nonspecific test and it helps mostly when is negative ruling out acute thromboembolism. In your case the test failed to rule it out and that's why you underwent CT angio. With your symptoms, you should still seek medical attention trying to find out a source that at this time and with limited information seems to be likely infectious, among others. Hope it helps.