I have very high iron and low t. Can anyone recommend a doctorr in northeast pa? It very to find one in my town. I feel all side effects and need help

Dr. Robert Lang
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Find a specialist

You may have hemochromatosis and will need an endocrinologist to evaluate your hormones and they may send you to a hematologist or other specialist to evaluate the high iron.

In brief: Find a specialist

Dr. Robert Lang
Dr. Robert Lang
Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Ask your family doc

When looking for any specialist, start by asking your family doc for references.
Who would s/he send his/her family to for an evaluation? Who would s/he go to him/herself? High iron (possibly due to hemachromatosis) can damage your liver and lower your testosterone production, so whitewashing w/testosterone replacement isn't a complete answer. Hematologist is a great place to go after family doc.

In brief: Ask your family doc

Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Jack Hinkle