Last march 2014 ECG is normal. I'm afraid I have cardiomegaly. I measured my apical pulse when lying left side think its >3cm in diameter. Please help!

It depends. a prominent apical pulse may be sensitive but not specific for a large heart - it is easier to feel your heart when you lie on your left side anyway (i can feel mine) - that being said - hypertension can enlarge the heart - the best way to "measure" the heart size in general is an Echo (chest xray is poor, cardiac MRI gold standard but probably overkill in general)