Head injury in 2004 coma a month headaches and getting worse lossing memory again a forgot my french language and cant remember what i book i opend?

In brief: Re-evaluate

Recurrence of symptoms and deterioration 12 yrs after the head injury, has little if any relationship to the prior event and must be fully evaluated as several problems could be emerging.
Since you had prior problems, minor issues could impact you more severely, and perhaps simple intervention could reverse. Tell your doctor.

In brief: Re-evaluate

Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Neurology

In brief: See your MD

It may be nothing more than stress but you deserve a check up by a neurologist

In brief: See your MD

In brief: You'll need an eval

Though it seems a "no brainer" l to tie these unnerviing events to the head injury you had in 2004, many other factors could be at the heart of your current picture which are unrelated.
Unless French is your native tongue-relax- I got Straight A's in French during High School & College but now only recall "Mama? Nous Mangeons au restaurant ce soir?" Pretty sad, huh? And no head trauma here.

In brief: You'll need an eval

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
As a NEUROLOGIST who sees traumatic brain injuries daily (as well as one who could relearn some of his French from YOU! Oui, Oui?) I can offer an appointment in my virtual calendar by asking you to drop by my page at www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi, sign up for an appointment, decide how to connect avec moi alors- punch in Key Code: PDXFNR when prompted. Nous rencontrerons, monsieur! A bien tot.
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine