Hi! So I cut my big toe nail to short on the side and now it has a a red swollen semi white looks like it may have fluid bump on it. pto in page -jm?

In brief: Ingrown toenail

when toenails are trimmed too short they can impale the flesh as they grow forward causing pain, redness, drainage.
Trimming the offending border out can often cause it to become worse if you don't get the entire margin out. It can also cause it to have temporary relief only to return , again, when the nail grows. Seek medical attention from your local podiatrist.

In brief: Ingrown toenail

Dr. Katherine Parodi
Dr. Katherine Parodi