I was on a birth control shot at 13 and now no matter what I do I can't conceive my last 3 partners has had kids is there something wrong with me?

Dr. Terence Lee
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Consider testing
If you have been infertile with three different partners who later on all went on to have kids, then it might be worthwhile to see if your tubes are open, if your uterus is normal and/or if you are ovulating.

In brief: Consider testing
Dr. Terence Lee
Dr. Terence Lee
Dr. Joseph Pena
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Possibly
I would recommend to see an ob/gyn or infertility specialist.
As part of your infertility evaluation, the doctor will determine if you are ovulating normally and if your fallopian tubes are patent, as well as check the sperm characteristics of your male partner (even if he has had kids previously). The birth control shot (e.g. Depo-provera) is unlikely to affect fertility once discontinued.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Shontae Buffington