rapid heart rate (120 resting), nausea, bloody stool, migraines, mild fever following snowboarding and a few hard falls (one to head). 6 hours since??

In brief: The ER calls you

I believe your resting heartrate is way too high and may represent an incompensable bleed that could be occurring thorugh the GI system or into the peritoneum.
The best thing to do for yourself aside from getting to the ER is tanking up with as much fluid (water, juice, milk) as possible right now. Get some samples of your stool from the toilet as well...if possible and take it in for testing.

In brief: The ER calls you

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. David Duncan m.d.
Being in Colorado, I know that it is common for skiers to take in a lot of fluids while skiing. Unfortunately these are often alcoholic. That can cause several things; worse dehydration, bleeding into stomach (and black stools, nausea, headaches etc. Agree with Dr Saghati, see physician today. Catch any stool or vomit in plastic bag and take with you.