Went 2 obgyn &some mistake on automatic system i was tested positive forHsv2 &the doc call-said I was negative for everything should I get blood test?

Pathology

I would suggest consulting an expert in infectious diseases for any tests related to HSV or any other infection.

Dr. Charles Whiting

In brief: Clarify first...

You should clarify with your Ob/Gyn what the results of the your HSV test really was.
A blood test can be helpful in some circumstances but doesn't add much if the culture was positive. You should find out before you get the blood test. Best wishes.

In brief: Clarify first...

Dr. Charles Whiting
Dr. Charles Whiting
Dr. Jane Van Dis