I think I have kidney infection?

Signs of kidney infx. A kidney infection is a urinary infection which has spread beyond the bladder to the kidney. An "ordinary" bladder infection makes you feel like you have to pee all the time yet only a little bit may come out. Sometimes it hurts to pee and sometimes you see blood in the urine. If the infection gets up into the kidney you may also feel pain in your back, have a fever, and even shaking chills.
Get seen. A kidney infection, as opposed to a common urinary tract infection, is a big deal. Fever, flank pain, shakes and chills, as well as urinary irritation are common. If this sounds like you, I suggest you go to a prompt care or ER or such type facility. Good luck.