I quit smoking weed started smoking cigarettes tried to smoke weed again now every time i try to smoke weed i get anxiety when will it disappear?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: In a few hours

Your anxiety from smoking marijuana should disappear within a few hours as the effects of the marijuana dissipate, but will likely come back every time you smoke it.
While most find cannabis to be calming, many react with anxiety. Possibly the combination of tobacco & cannabis is causing this; in either event stop smoking cigarettes-it's the best thing you can do for your health. See my comment:.

In brief: In a few hours

Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
There are many different varieties of marijuana; strains that are predominately sativa are more stimulating & more likely to cause anxiety while those high in indica are more calming/sedating, so you may tolerate those strains better. But no medicine/herb is good for everyone and marijuana may not be your medicine. But I do find it interesting that this reaction began after you started tobacco and no matter what else I urge you to stop as soon as possible.
Dr. Eric Weisman