A portion of my left side of my head feels numb. Its in the area where my left temporal lobe is. Its usually intervals of every 4 hours. Why?

Dr. Mark Fisher
Neurology

In brief: Whoa, boy

Forget about your left temporal lobe.
The brain feels nothing except sensations from other parts of the body. This is all about outside your skull. You forgot to mention how long this has been happening, how long it lasts, & what "numb" means: Less feeling, tingling, etc. That still won't be enough. You'll have to leave your computer & see a nonvirtual doctor to find out why.

In brief: Whoa, boy

Forget about your left temporal lobe.
Dr. Mark Fisher
Dr. Mark Fisher
Dr. Sadiqa Stelzner
Ophthalmology

In brief: For how long

How long do you have this symptom? If there are any other associated symptom like headache, weakness, hearing or vision issues? You need to consult a doctor for full examination and assessment.

In brief: For how long

Dr. Sadiqa Stelzner
Dr. Sadiqa Stelzner