I'm a 61 yr old female with creatinine levels 1.09, 1.11, 1.13. My bun/creatinine ratio is 10. Should I be concerned about kidney disease?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

The numbers of creatinine and BUN alone indicate you've adequate function of kidney.
But it's still wise to correlate the numbers with history and prior test values if available. Meanwhile, it's good idea to chat with your doc for better clinical pertinence. While online chat is easy and may be fun, it may bring more confusion and anxiety to the inquirers due to lacking sufficient knowledge &...

In brief: Here are some ...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
It's nice for you to express "Thank you." to HealthTap and its doctor; thank you for trusting it. Your inquiry instantly earns my respect toward your personal endeavor striving to fulfill a long happy life. If my assumption is correct, welcome to http://www.formefirst.com/eBlogList.html. From there, I'm sure you will gain more insights on how-to. Best wish ...
Dr. Adam Levy