Is it safe to have wisdom teeth pulled under sedation, if I have sleep apnea? I have had issues with heavy sedation after operations.

Special care! IV sedation requires an increased vigilance in any patient with obstructive sleep apnea. The use of CO2 monitoring during moderate or deep sedation is recommended.
Should be. I.V. sedation can be very carefully administered to keep you in the lightest possible level of sedation for comfort. We sometimes hold the tongue forward to help keep maximum opening of the airway. Discuss with your Oral Surgeon. Good Luck.