Should I take aspirin or nitro pill. For. Stabbing pain. In my chest.? Feels tight in my chest.

Only per Dr's order! The doctor who prescribed the nitro pill is a good one to consult again. Ask for clear explicit understandable directions on how to handle your cardiac conditions. This does not seem like relief of pain is the only goal. You need to work toward correcting the problems as well as possible. This may include some medical interventions but will also involve life-style choices that could help alot!