I check my heart, done a lot's of tests, egc, echo, holter, stress test, all say my heart is fine, but today I feel a heavy pain in my chest, and it'?

Thoughts. Since you have had a complete workup, I must assume that this chest dyscomfort is not new. I think you should go back to your doctor and see if you can get an answer that satisfies you. If not, get a second opinion.
Relax!! Finding out where the pain is NOT coming from is more important to find out exactly why you have the pain. In other words: if you know IT IS NOT the heart,(and you do since at age 23 they have tested the heart thoroughly) you should be at ease. There are many other reasons for pain, including anxiety, but it should be a relief to know it is not going to kill or handicap you.