What is the likelihood of a 23yo female having a heart attack.

Not likely. It is not impossible but it is very unlikely that a 23 year old would have a heart attack. Most heart attacks occur in men over 50 and women over 60, Risks for heart attack include age over 50 or 60 (as above), hypertension, diabetes, smoking, high cholesterol and having a relative with a heart attack at an early age. If you are concerned see your doctor for evaluation.
Incredibly low. The AHA lumps the 20-39 year olds together and calls it 0.4 % so 4 out of 1000. Most of that risk occurs in the older segment of that group so that your risk is much lower maybe one out of every ten thousand.