I'm a Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) usr and have trouble sleeping to help sleep I take 3.75-5 mg of vicodin. I usually do this twice a week, maybe less. How bad is this?

Real dangerous. You are setting yourself up for addiction (loss of control over drug use). Talk to the doctor who prescribes the Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) about your sleep problems. Adjusting the way you take it may solve the problem, or another safer agent can be used yo help you sleep.
Family practice . Obviously less medication is the best. Check with your dr , let him decide what is best for you.