I always have headache.Is this because I use lots of electronic stuffs like computer, tab, tv, and my room is full of electric running things.

Dr. Eric Farbman
Neurology

In brief: Probably migraine

The most common cause of recurrent headache in an otherwise healthy individual is migraine.
Although people blame other things such as eye strain, it is nearly always migraine. If you are sitting at your computer for an excesive amount of time, this can exacerbate issues. The electricity itself will not cause problems. Consult a neurologist; this is a problem for which there are good treatments.

In brief: Probably migraine

Dr. Eric Farbman
Dr. Eric Farbman
Dr. Jack Hinkle