Does insurance pay for breast reduction?

Yes , depends. for beauty NO for back pains YES . In some woman large breasts cause severe back pains and disability , if medically documented ail approve such surgery by most of insurance companies approve . If it is for cosmetic purposes no . Speak to your doctor.
In most cases... In most cases, insurance will reimburse the majority of the cost of the procedure as long as a certain amount of breast tissue is removed. On average, a removal of at least 500cc of breast tissue from each breast in order to be considered a covered procedure. Reductions used to relieve neck and back pain associated with large breasts is considered reconstructive surgery.
Sometimes. Depending on your height weight and symptoms (pain in back and neck) insurance may pay for your breast reduction the other component is how much breast tissue there is to be removed. If enough is not removed insurance wont pay for the surgery.