My bones crack all the time?

Benign. Cracking is usually collapsing vacuum caused when joints are mechanically distended. It does not cause any problems.
Different Reason. Cracking can occur for different reasons. Bones can rub against each other, common with the kneecap rubbing the knee. Cracking knuckles are different. These occur because with the attempt to crack the knuckles, one pulls the fluid in the joint (almost all joints have fluid - usually a small amount) and the fluid is pressurized to a liquid gas which make the cracking noise. Tendon can rub.
Ok. There are several potential causes for that complaint including crepitance from osteoarthritis, ligamentous instability, among other conditions. Don't hesitate to be seen for a specific diagnosis.