My 16 year old is having liquid bile like diarrea, stomach discomfort, belching over and over, passing gas, and acid reflux? Gall bladder

Nope. The hallmark of gb disease is severe attacks of upper-middle or upper-right abdominal pain. Your son should be seen by his pediatrician to work-up possible causes of his diarrhea. This can include dietary issues, infections, irritable bowel, or even inflammatory bowel disease (rarely). If they can't get to the bottom of it, they will likely refer him to a GI specialist. Good luck.
Possible. Gb more likely middle age females. 16yo could be bacterial infection, viral infection, parasite like giardia. Too many possibilities and needs to be seen and some tests done to better determine true etiology.